Building your home should be a pleasure, not an arduous chore. Homes are sacred places; they are the most important places in our lives. As the builder of homes, we take our responsibility and work seriously. Working with Cottage & Castle ensures that the building experience will be a positive one.
1. Thorough Planning: At Cottage & Castle we don’t plan your project on the back of a note pad from the cab of a truck. A thorough vetting of the entire construction outline ensures that every detail is considered in order to eliminate surprises and delays down the road.
2. Value Engineering: Cottage & Castle project managers audit your home plans and make value engineering recommendations in order to save you time and money. We build luxury homes without luxury premiums. Our honest and straightforward project managers plan and build your homes with the value of your investment in mind.
3. Green Building: Our staff has the experience to help build your home with adherence to green principles. All our project managers are LEED certified and are ready to steward the construction and certification of your green home.
4. Quality Subcontractors: Our relationships with respected local and off-island tradesmen enable Cottage & Castle to offer the convenience and quality of local workmanship without sacrificing value. Local tradesmen allow us to respond to our clients service requests immediately, no matter what.
5. Clean & Safe: Our construction sites are always clean, neat and efficient; maintaining a safe site is ALWAYS a top priority. In addition, our clients are comfortable on-site because our craftsmen are courteous and respectful.
6. Communication: Cottage & Castle’s project managers work directly with you, the client. Our project managers are on-site daily to supervise construction and consult with our craftsmen. They are always available and keep our clients apprised of construction progress with regular communication and accompanying photos.
7. Transparent Accounting: Every Cottage & Castle requisition contains thorough documentation detailing all costs, so that you can be sure your money is well spent. We have no hidden markups and we pass along ALL of our contractor discounts.
8. Hassle Free Punch List: As your project nears completion, punch list items are quickly identified and executed.
9. Homeowners Manual: At the end of construction, we will guide you through a tutorial of your home’s operational systems and provide you with a Homeowner’s Manual containing: warranties, operational procedures and system maintenance guidelines for your home.
10. One Year Guarantee: All Cottage & Castle projects are guaranteed for one year after completion.